Saturday, April 18, 2009

So Ethan has been doing great with the updates here - he is now sleeping and I am up so here goes....
We were very worried that my creatine level (Kidney function) was going to cause me to have this baby early. We checked at 6 pm on 4-17 and I actually dropped from a 1.45 to a 1.39 the danger level is a 1.5. I was checked again a midnight and fell yet again to a 1.36. I AM keeping this baby in there as long as possible and want to let everyone know that is praying - THANK YOU and I KNOW that God has ANSWERED our PRAYERS. We are currently waiting for our 6 am 4-18 test results and wanting this backward trend to keep up. I and or Ethan will post any thing we know as we know it. I do get to shower today - which has me so every excited - I kinda feel the funk.

No comments: