Monday, April 20, 2009

So I talked to my sister in law this afternoon and promised an update - I also told Ethan to put up the pictures from the camera -

So really what is new - Not much - I am feeling well and will be on my way home tomorrow - Aven will be here a while as she continues to grow and get big. However she is a TROOPER - everytime we talk to the docs they give us a heads up on some the the bad scarythings that they will check her for - but she is yet to have any - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS- as I KNOW that this is why - GOD is GOOD. They will check her to see if her heart murmur is closing tomorrow and we will know tomorrow night - other that that if it does not we really just have to see how much of an issue it will be as far as fixing it - but as of now she is a healthy girl. I will post again soon adn get some updated pictures. Love you all and thank you

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so happy and grateful things are going well considering the circumstances. I hope you will let us know if there is something we can do. You are such a trooper too Brandy. You are so strong too Ethan. Hang in there and keep the Faith. Heavenly Father loves you!!