Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Still hanging out

Well Aven is still hanging in there doing great - They came and got permission for a transfusion if she needs it at any time - she is anemic and does not produce well at this stage - of course she is my daughter I am anemic as well. Of They are taking her off of some of the anti-biotics and she is looking to have an ultra sound on her heart just to make sure that it is all closed right - if not she could have to have this anytime in the future but we dont know that it will even be an issue yet - my sister had this fixed at lit age two - so we wont stress it till we are told to. It turns out that they are waiting on a few of my levels to stablize a bit better to make sure my body is coming back to normal. I will be here for today as well and maybe on my way home tomorrow. Thank you again for all your prayers - Love you

2 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to hear things are still going well. What a sweet little miracle she is :)

Bev said...

Hang in there Brandy! Take care! We will keep praying!

Bev